An ode to Class X-D

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm here!!!

I’ve majored the zenith of vellapanti today!! And guess whose not feeling guilty about it??

Anyways, finally got around to think about the majorly boisterous days spent in the last two years (I guess chocolate truffle and brownie do that to you!!!). And the awesome people of course. I can’t claim to have interacted with each one of you as much as I would have perhaps liked but oh whatever.

This class was definitely not a tough one for me. About 12 people from my eighth standard class had been put here. And there were those I was already friends with.

Now of course, most of us are taking different subjects and I can’t really see any hope. And while we move on, making new friends, I guess this blog will serve as a constant reminder of the two hilarious years we’ve spent in each other’s company.

Here’s a list, in no particular order, of some of the people who made these two years a complete cakewalk for me (It’s another story that some of them perhaps would not have the same feelings but wait, I’m not sorry for bullying (read subtle) you: that’s what was the most wondrous part):

And everyone else, u people rock. Thanks for making the last two years so memorable.

I guess that’s enough for today.

:: posted by Akanksha, Thursday, January 19, 2006

3 Comments:

i myself dont kno y he hits me..."ahimsa parmo dharma"..!
u forgot to mention the red tomato colour of bharati...
Blogger CJ, at Friday, January 20, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
i cudn't agree more.
Blogger Aarushi, at Friday, January 20, 2006 2:02:00 PM  
okay im commenting!
Blogger Aditii, at Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:04:00 PM  

Add a comment