An ode to Class X-D

Sunday, February 12, 2006

safai

It was cleaning day today. At the end of it, my mom said ‘photo kheech lo, kisi din dekhna aur kehna ke mera kamra itna neat tha kabhi.’ Evidently she has given up on me on this front. I even have a denis the menace ‘it’s my mess n I love it’ poster on the bathroom door. What? Atleast its better than the one on exemplary toilet habits-which I don’t have. I think being disorganized is ok as long as you know where your mess is. I know that sc. Mess is on the table and bed of the spare bedroom upstairs. Sst handouts and maths sample papers are mixed up and maths books are all over the house. I sleep on one side of the bed, miniature Linda Goodman, vikram seth, tagore sleep on the other with one of the proverbial but sometimes sedentary almost decorative-self-beguiling textbooks. You know I am getting tired of the milky way at the backcover of the sc. Book. I wish things moved in pics as in harry potter world. That would be exciting. I better catch my imagination before it zooms a 100 light yrs away.
One more thing, I am getting tired of the valentine shit. You don’t a need a special day to tell someone how much you love them. Or do you? Maybe its extra special on that day. Maybe it’s a marketing propaganda. How do we know. My mom and dad’s anniversary is on the 14th. Now that’s romantic !!!!!!
Yay!!! We won yesterday. I hope we can replicate the performance t’row. Hope sehwag plays the same
I can’t find my gin blossoms cd. Did someone borrow it?
:: posted by Aarushi, Sunday, February 12, 2006

2 Comments:

well 1st of all..i congratulate your parents on their wedding ann..
2nd..u r lucky tht only ur room is lik tht..where ever u open the drawers, u wud find my handouts! thankyou mom for sparing me..for not cleanin up my room..feel so lucky!
3rdly...din kno India cud still win as in it was already in a pathetic state..
Blogger CJ, at Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:28:00 PM  
i congratulate u 4 not being santa.
ur room probably doesn't need cleaning.
india is winning. the matches are fixed tho. u no its like we won tests so we'll let u win odis. hospitality
Blogger Aarushi, at Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:38:00 PM  

Add a comment