An ode to Class X-D

Friday, April 14, 2006

no title

hi... this is one of those rare posts in which i write sumthing myself..
since i still dont have any idea what i am going to write.. and how can ppl write so much rite out of their brains... let me begin with the most obvious thing..
life os BORING these days... since january (i guess) we (I) have been studying (first for preboards, then boards and then entrance exams) so in a manner of speaking, i had gotten used to the constant naggging by my parents and my "inner voice" (as if) tht i should study study study. so u can say tht "mujhe aadat par gayi thi parne ki".. so now i sit vella all day long watching a 100 times seen movie or playing a game i have completed twice.
just when i thot tht maybe i should go and buy some new books for 11th class..our new class teacher(wots her name again??) told us tht the sylabii has changed again so dont go out and buy new books... i was like "gr8 , just gr8".
so now i am sitting totally bored in front of my PC writing all this, and thinking about my studytable behind me which has been rendered useless by constant dumping of all my books and copies(i look behind and see tht there are 2 RD Sharma's, lots of VMC papers...2-3 geometry boxes, all my tenth class books, and a bundle of pens tht dont work). i look over to my bed and see tht it is also covered with godknows what all.. it has my laptop, some old newspapers, a guitar book , my guitar, and the usual stuff tht is always there, leaving only half the bed usefull, on which are the "kambals" which i use every night.. so the only place i can sit in my room is this chair on which i am sitting...

i see tht i have written a long post.. and now i am thinking wetrher i should have written all tht...
and suddenly i started liking metallica since yesterday afternoon( i dont know how)

so i think this is enough about me..( this is my usual schedule ). :)
signing off,
abhinav
:: posted by Abhinav Rastogi, Friday, April 14, 2006

0 Comments:

Add a comment