An ode to Class X-D

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Dear...

My dear FAIR & LOVELY (Ek tukda chand ka). You are my TVS SCOOTY
(first love) & also my AIWA (pure passion). I always BPL (Believe in
the best) & you are SANSUI (better than the best). You are McDOWELL'S
(Mera No. 1) love. I believe in FRESHIYA (gorepan Se jyada,
khoobsurti ka vaada) & you are most beautiful in this World. I think
of you day & night when you give one & only smile. You Are DOMINO'S
PIZZA (delivering million smiles a day) for me. This is COLGATE FRESH
ENERGY GEL (seriously fresh) feeling for me. I would like you to be
my life-partner like L.I.C (jeevan ke saath bhi jeevan ke baad bhi).
I think you are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ (the
unshakable) & also thinking of my father who is CEAT (born tough) but
don't worry, I'm also FORD ICON (the Josh machine) & rest of our
family members are KELVINATOR (the coolest one). If they say no, we
will run away, marry & PHILIPS (let's make things better). For them,
it would be MIRINDA (Zor ka jhatka, dheere se lage) & our thinking
will be COCA-COLA (jo chaho ho Jaaye, Coca-Cola enjoy). Trust in God
who is always NOKIA (Connecting people) those who love each other &
WILLS (made for Each other). Once this happens, SAMSUNG (everyone's
invited) in our love. We will be HERO HONDA (leading the way) of our
life. Then our life would be BOLERO (break-free). Now that HYUNDAI
(We are listening) the songs of our life, you must realize that love
Is DAIRY MILK (the real taste of life), SATYAM ONLINE (fun, fast,
Easy), PARX (always comfortable) & also AMUL (the taste of India).
For me HOME TRADE (life means more). So, never forget me & once we
marry We will have lots of kids because PEPSI (yeh dil maange more).
:: posted by CJ, Tuesday, May 09, 2006

2 Comments:

if u hav written this on ur own.u r so the KELVINATOR-The Coolest One, man
Blogger School Girls from Hell, at Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:02:00 PM  
no. he is coca-cola. thande ka tarka. if he has written this. wisdom from the mundane desultories of life at its best.
Blogger Aarushi, at Monday, May 22, 2006 3:46:00 PM  

Add a comment